Friday, May 08, 2009

Reading G


Yes, happily, he fits right into this family.

(I'm coming, my friends. Standing here, hands clasped behind my back, foot drawing circles in the sand... remember me? The cobwebs are shaking free and I am longing to be with you again... in the meantime, feeding, loving, leading takes up the full circle of my days. Soon!)

12 fellow travelers shared:

Joy said...

yes, yes! Gracious, how big he is getting...and those sweet blue eyes. What fun it must be to look deep into them while nursing!

Hugs and prayers from our family to yours! :)

Anonymous said...

I can only echo the previous statements about how big your little man is getting! Time FLIES!!!! He's beautiful. Enjoy this time of dancing with your little ones and your hubby.

Anonymous said...

Elise,
Love the picture! :) Thanks for the update. Looking forward to hearing more from you soon.
~Anna

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I enlarged the picture of that sweet face and it still isn't big enough!

I love you, darlin' daughter!

Blessed Mother's Day to a beautiful Mama!!!

Sandi said...

Good to hear from you...what a handsome little man. They change so fast.

Went back and read your "feed, love, lead" post...so timely for me right now.

“Duty looks more repelling at a distance than when fairly faced and met.”

That quote speaks to my mama heart right now. I have found myself in tears lately. Facing some things with one child that I don't really know what I am doing but need to put one food in front of the other as HE shows me how to love and lead.

Thank you :o)

Kate said...

Better that you grab every minute that you can with your little ones than blow the dust off your blog. Your time and your babies are precious. (Especially that little blue-eyed book lover.)

Kate

Inspiration Station said...

Oh he is a cutie! He sure looks like he belongs. I'm finding it harder to find time to blog too. We are enjoying our new little one, though he is already a little over a month now. I just can't believe how fast they grow! Take care Elise!

Madeleine said...

Oh My! I haven't popped in here in a while. He is a beautiful child!

What eyes!

And yes, a reader!!

Life is good! :)

Anonymous said...

AAAHH! Soo cute! Missing you guys! Love you!
Amy

Kristin said...

Precious. Nothing more need be said!

Carrie said...

Oh sweet Elise, how I love the picture. Such a sweet boy.

Blessings!

Andrea said...

he is precious.
Popping in to say I've contacted you a few times to see how you are doing...would love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails