Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nature Swap Delights

The beautiful handiwork of this year's autumn nature craft swap...


Fruits of the spirit twig coasters

Autumn leaves votive


Autumn leaves batik banner

Mulling spices and cinnamon applesauce ornaments


Melted crayon "stained glass" autumn leaves

Pieces of the hearts of friends and their families... we are so grateful.

4 fellow travelers shared:

Anonymous said...

So pretty. And so creative.

My favorite would have to be the coasters. No, the stained glass. No, the votive. No, the coasters. The coasters.

Thank you for sharing. Our creating has been halted for some reason, but these are inspiring.

Love, kathi

emily said...

oh,i love the melted crayon 'stained glass' leaves! i just forwarded this to my homeschool co-op as we are looking for crafty ideas for our thanksgiving celebration this friday. thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Who made the coasters? Love them!I saved some bigger branch pieces from my tree pruning 1" type to make some crafty project with I need ideas! -A

Ness said...

These are so precious! I have to admit my favorite are the coasters. I love words like that. My word this year is "believe"--actually it has been my word since July 2005 when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and thank you for providing such a wonderful insightful blog to read.

Related Posts with Thumbnails