Friday, June 15, 2007

The Three Senses and Permission

This is the result of Eliana's preschool this week - we're finally up to three! And I promise I wasn't prompting her...



And for a laugh...

Said the eight-year-old to the guilty mama who was nibbling on a fifty-calorie chocolate fudge bar from Schwan's:

"Everbody needs a little fat, Mama, otherwise we'd all be as skinny as cow's legs!"

Permission? I think so!

Have a blessed weekend!

18 fellow travelers shared:

EEEEMommy said...

So sweet!
I think I'll go have some ice cream myself! :)

Anonymous said...

we Daniel and I thought this was very cute and as I am typing this Daniel is showing me where his mouth is
Daniel is learning the same things at the moment

Tracy said...

Ohhhh, those were the days! I miss all of those sweet moments with my wee ones.

It was also great to hear your voice, Elise!

Miriam said...

She is so very sweet, Elise...and smart!

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness, Elise. She is so cute I can barely stand it. And I loved hearing YOU on there! :)

~Stacy

Inspiration Station said...

My little one is learning the same things as Eliana. It is so fun to catch them doing it. When we say "Where's your mouth?", W. opens her mouth too and sticks her tongue out. Loved hearing your voice! It is so fun to put a name with a face and voice.

Grafted Branch said...

Oh, she. is. a. cutie pie!

My children are also pretty up-front about their preference for a little "squishy" to cuddle up with.

Good thing! ;) lol.

Beverly said...

I needed a good laugh this morning, Elise!! I was delighted to see a video. By the way, at the end when Eliana opened her mouth wide, Lena was doing the same -- mimicking her :-)

Beka said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! I really enjoyed that video, and it was great to hear your voice too!

And I had to laugh at Corban's "permission" statement, too. Very true, I must say.

Andrea said...

Smart girl!!
What a darling. Her hair is really getting blonde!!

But the real sensible one is Corban. Yes, indeed. :)

Kelly said...

So precious!

Anonymous said...

How it did my heart good to hear YOUR voice this morning....

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I just loved hearing your voice on there! It makes you so much more real! =) Precious, so precious!

And I'll take permission like that from anyone...

Anonymous said...

I remember those days when my DDs were just discovering everything. Of course, mine are 16 and 17 and we still make new discoveries.

TheNormalMiddle said...

Precious...and I loved hearing your voice! :)

TaunaLen said...

How priceless is this? And your son's permission made me laugh out loud. Boys are so good for us moms!

~TaunaLen

Audrey said...

Children are so much FUN! Its no wonder I just cant enough of them ;-)

Cosette said...

That is so cute! She's a smart little girl :) Eli can find his tongue and his belly---the two parts necessary for doing his favorite thing---eating! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails