Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Mmmhmmm, that's right!

It's my G's classic response to anything, whether we're reading a story or taking a walk or observing people or nature or simply announcing that it's snacktime!...

...and I finally caught it on tape! After making a much deeper, sweeter statement, of course.

7 fellow travelers shared:

Elaine [Southern Mama] said...

absolutely precious -

i do hope you are all finally all better! My heart has poured out in prayer for your family. And though I "should have" commented on the earlier post when Eliana said you could dance back by yourself -- earlier that very day, in the midst of my exhaustion and frustration, my daughter started singing "If you're happy & you know it..." to which my baby son shakes his foot [SO cute] and I HAD to join in.
Because I have joy.
And I know it.
And that makes me happy.

I Live in an Antbed said...

Awwwwww, precious!

mamakyker said...

Oh, gracious. That's completely precious!

Stacey said...

Oh my heart that is just adorable!

Laura said...

Love it. So precious!

Kelly T said...

Sweet, sweet boy. In another life he and Will would be best buds. :)

Amy Redelsperger said...

How sweet! Wish our boys could play together!!! They would have so much fun...

Related Posts with Thumbnails